Adidas LUZ65 Rugby Spike, Kakari SG Rugby Boots
Adidas Rugby Boots
Designed to support the powerhouse players that fuel the engine room of the team; the tight 5, the adidas Kakari SG Rugby Boots give the grip needed to wheel the opposition around and pilfer the ball. The synthetic leather forefoot split enhances comfort during play.
The outsole thrives in soft ground conditions with the 6×2 stud arrangement gripping deep into the ground so you can dig in and defend the line. Engineered for the rugby field, the adidas Kakari SG Rugby Boots meet all standards and regulation set by World Rugby for play.
- Synthetic leather forefoot split provides a comfortable and durable on-foot feel
- 10mm heel raise for optimal grip and dynamic positioning
- Soft-ground outsole ensures grip and control even in wet and damp conditions
- 6×2 stud configuration offers outstanding traction and power
- Studs can be tightened to suit playing conditions
- Boots completely meet standards of World Rugby
These Rugby boots for backs will help you with agility like lightning bolt.
The synthetic upper design makes the Rugby spike as light and stylish as it looks. Built-in support system provides stability and provides powerful play with crumbs and breakdowns.
In addition, the durable 8-stud rugby outsole will lead you to the run that dominates the game.
- The upper uses 50% recycled materials and is one of the adidas initiatives to zero plastic waste.
Lightweight, flexible and supportive fit
Internal support system
8 stud soft ground synthetic outsole
Kakari (SG) rugby boot