Rugby Boots for back Row Forwards
The Adidas Kakari Light SG boots are designed for the back row forwards
Those that are looking to be agile around the park. These rugby boots combine the lightweight tough wearing upper with the low-cut sock design giving players the explosive power they need to be the first to the breakdown.
Featuring a genuine leather toe-box there’s plenty of comfort as the power outsole improves traction and acceleration and hold the ground.
These rugby boors are ideal for the back row forward who need light and stable boots providing grip on all studs at the same time allowing them to maintain control over the ground, and keeping the boots on without slipping at the heel.
In eye-catching aesthetics and designed for back row players make sure you lace up a pair of these adidas Kakari Light SG Rugby Boots.
Features of these back row forwards rugby boots:-
- Premium synthetic mid foot to rear is lightweight yet strong to provide enhanced stability and durability.
- Neoprene collar provides a sleek compression fit with enhanced stability
- Outer Material: Synthetic
- Inner Material: Textile
- Sole: EVA
- Closure: Lace-Up
- TRX SG studs provide lightweight grip and traction in wet conditions, for optimal traction while scrummaging.
- The SPRINTFRAME outsole uses geometrical learnings and TRAXION2.0 stud configuration to offer the perfect balance between lightweight and stability.
- Built for back row forwards.