Canterbury Phoenix Junior Rugby Boots
The Phoenix 2.0 SG Rugby Boot is built for both adaptability and power. Designed with a durable PU upper, the rugby boots are highly durable to deliver enhanced performance on the pitch and stay with you during a long, arduous season. A heavily cushioned collar ensures maximum wearer comfort.
Engineered for Canterbury’s new wide fit Power Last 1.1, which offers a comfortable wide forefoot and a locked in toebox and collar.
Furthermore, an 8mm heel raise reduces lower limb strain and promotes a power positioning whilst a hybrid outsole with TPU studs and 6 removable studs ensures traction on soft ground.
The major benefit of soft ground studs is the ability to make explosive movements even in difficult conditions.
Having the correct studs for the respective surfaces will help to reduce the potential risk of injury as well as minimising the amount of wear and tear placed on the joints.
- PU Upper – Provides durability and comfort.
- Cushioned Collar – Delivers comfort.
- Power Last 1.1 – Offers a comfortable, wide forefoot and a locked in toebox.
- 8mm Heel – Reduces lower limb strain and promotes power positioning.
- Hybrid Outsole – With TPU studs to deliver grip and traction.