EASY TO USE AS HOT & COLD THERAPY
The reusable ice bag are ideal for application of cold therapy to help reduce pain and swelling from minor scrapes, bruises, muscle aches, sprains and strains; Suitable for sport injury and first aid. Recommended to help relieve pain, reduce swelling, and speed recovery.
LIGHTWEIGHT & PORTABLE FOR DAILY USE
9″ reusable ice bag for injuries,great to keep one in your car, work desk, home and travel bag for instant pain relief.
How To Use
1. Turn the cap counter-clockwise.
2. Fill the ice bag two-thirds full with either ice water or ice cubes as cold bag. Pour in two-thirds warm water (do not exceed 60℃/140℉) as hot water bag. 3. Turn the cap clockwise till it is secured.
4. Turn ice bag upside down and firmly press on the bottom to test for leakage.
5. Apply to any area desired.
6. Apply ice bag for 20 to 30 minutes (maximum) at a time, and Hot water bag for 10~20 minutes (maximum) at a time. Continue to reapply after injury. Wait one hour between applications.
Through restricting blood flow, the ice pack decreases swelling, reduces muscle spasms, quickly reduces pain. Cold therapy can be used for Sprain, Fever, Toothache, Headache, Bruises, Bumps and other sports injuries
For hot therapy, just add some hot water (not above 80 ℃ ) to improve symptoms in conditions such as Menstrual Pain, Breast Feeding Pain, Headaches / Migraines, Fibromyalgia, Cramps, Spasms, Bursitis and Stiff necks / backs.