$68.97 ( as on 2019-05-21 19:04:08 - Details )
The McDavid Neoprene Support Shorts
The Compression shorts are part of McDavid’s Level 2: Advanced protection, designed to deliver minor to moderate protection and support. It aids minor to moderate ligament instabilities or pain.
Neoprene fabric is used in the support, which promotes healing through therapeutic heat retention and soft tissue support.
These compression shorts provide optimum comfort and support your body against injuries such as those to the groin, hamstring and thigh.
Neoprene Compression shorts for rugby players
- INJURY PREVENTION AND RECOVERY – Made specifically for thighs, hamstrings, groin, glutes, hip and quad support.
- HIGHEST QUALITY – Non-petroleum based, high-performance, latex-free neoprene with micro-cell structure, cell memory for superior stretch, greater heat insulation, and lighter/longer lasting support.
- COMFORT / LOW PROFILE – Adjustable drawstring and low-profile design provides comfort fit and full range of motion for both men and women.
- PERFORMANCE – Stimulates blood flow thus delivering more oxygen to the muscles. Allows for overall increased performance.
- MCDAVID – For almost 40 years, here at McDavid, we know people want to be smart about the way they train, compete and live. We have always been focused on being an essential part of every athlete’s training and success.
- These compression shorts are fit for rugby in perth and in australia – great pair and ideal for our conditions especially in the winter months
McDavid Sports Medical Products