NEWSTYLE Reusable Ice Bag –
The ideal must-have ice bag for every SportsPerson and Home
Multiple sports injuries are suffered every year by participants in every sport . The standard treatment is Ice and this is often followed by the use of the RICER theory – Rest , Ice, Compression, Elevation and Recovery in that order.
The benefit of the Ice Bag is that you can travel with the ice on the injury area. Unlike plastic bags that have ice inside and leak all over the place and melt a lot faster than the ice in the Ice bag , some sports may even wear them in the bar or at dinner.
Any Injury is worth treating and treating with ice FAST –
Get immediate cold therapy by just putting ice cubes or crushed ice in the bag and locking it securely.
Its superior quality material and leak-proof design makes sure that the injured area remains dry and provides you with that needed relief.
How to use the re-usable Ice Bag
1. To loosen and remove the cap turn it counter-clockwise.
2. Fill the ice bag two-thirds full with either cold tap water, ice water, crushed ice, or ice cubes.
Caution: Sharp edges on ice cubes may cause damage to the inner lining.
Do not try to jam the ice into the bag opening.
3. Turn the cap clockwise until it is secured tightly on the ice bag.
4. Turn ice bag upside down and firmly press on the bottom to test for leakage.
5. Apply to desired area.
6. Condensation may form on the outside of the bag. Wrap the ice bag in a soft towel to protect the skin and to avoid condensation accumulation.
7. Apply ice bag for 20 to 30 minutes (maximum) at a time. Continue to reapply after injury. Wait one hour between applications.
To avoid frostbite, do not use on skin with decreased sensation or lacks proper circulation. Ask your doctor if cold therapy is recommended.
Please note: This bag is designed for ice or cold water applications. It is not a hot water bottle.Do not use with hot water above 60 degrees Celsius (140 degrees Fahren
- .Package includes 3 Ice Bags – One Large (11″), One Medium (9″), One Small (6″).
- 2.Superior quality-Made of waterproof, soft touch rubberized fabric. Superior leak resistant cap with large cap opening to allow for easy filling of ice cubes or crushed ice.
- 3.Fast Relief – Ideal for application of cold therapy to help reduce pain and swelling from minor scrapes, bruises, muscle aches, sprains and strains. Recommended to help relieve pain, reduce swelling, and speed recovery. Stays cold much longer than gel packs or other cold packs. Suitable for sport injury and first aid.
- 4.Stay long cool – Designed to fit any body surface. Soft fabric provides comfort and coverage to injured area. Stays cold much longer than traditional gel packs, ice packs or other cold packs.
- 5.A Must-have Product – Keeps a handy ice bag in your work desk, car and home for grab-and-go comfort from pain. Whether you are experiencing the weekend hangover, headache or aching and soreness from a recent visit to your chiropractor, get the soothing relief from hot or cold therapy right away.