Hot And Cold Reusable Ice Bags
Package includes 3 Bags- One Large (11″), One Medium (9″), One Small (6″). for every purchase
Superior quality ice bags Made of waterproof, soft touch rubberized fabric. Superior leak resistant cap with large cap opening to allow for easy filling of ice cubes or crushed ice.
Fast Relief – Ideal for application of cold therapy to help reduce pain and swelling from minor scrapes, bruises, muscle aches, sprains and strains.
Recommended to help relieve pain, reduce swelling, and speed recovery. Stays cold much longer than gel packs or other cold packs. Suitable for sport injury and first aid.
Stay long cool – Designed to fit any body surface. Soft fabric provides comfort and coverage to injured area. Stays cold much longer than traditional gel packs, ice packs or other cold packs.
A Must-have Product – Keeps a handy ice bag in your work desk, car and home for grab-and-go comfort from pain. Whether you are experiencing the weekend hangover, headache or aching and soreness from a recent visit to your chiropractor, get the soothing relief from hot or cold therapy right away.
NEWSTYLE Healthcare Reusable Ice Bag – The ideal must-have ice bag for every household!
Trouble with sudden headaches or joint pains? Make sure you always have one of these ice packs handy!
It’s amazing for icing down headaches, sore muscles, and other knee or joint pains.
Get immediate cold therapy by just putting ice cubes or crushed ice in the bag and locking it securely.
Its superior quality material and leak-proof design makes sure that the injured area remains dry and provides you with that needed relief.
How to use:
1. Loosen and remove the cap by turning it counter-clockwise.
2. Fill the ice bag two-thirds full with either cold tap water, ice water, crushed ice, or ice cubes.
Caution: Sharp edges on ice cubes may cause damage to the inner lining. Do not try to jam the ice into the bag opening.
3. Replace and turn the cap clockwise until it is secured tightly on the ice bag. Be aware of the rubber seal and ensure it is in place correctly
Note: Squeeze the bag before closing to remove all excess air – this will prolong these of the ice.
4. Turn ice packs upside down and firmly press on the bottom to test for leakage.
5. Apply to desired area.
6. Condensation may form on the outside of the bag. Wrap the ice bag in a soft towel to protect the skin and to avoid condensation accumulation.
7. Apply ice bag for 20 to 30 minutes (maximum) at a time. Continue to reapply after injury. Wait one hour between applications.
To avoid frostbite or Skin damage , do not use on any skin are a that has decreased sensation or lacks proper circulation.
To ensure that the Ice Bag does not burn – it often pays to wrap the bag in a thin cloth before applying to the injured area.
Please note: These ice bags are designed for ice or cold water applications. It is not a hot water bottle.Do not use with hot water above 60 degrees Celsius (140 degrees Fahrenheit)