BPA Free Sports Mouthguard for Karate, Martial Arts, Rugby, Boxing,
Why Oral Mart?
SUPERIOR QUALITY – Our dual-layer sports mouth guards give you the best customized fit (Inner Gel Layer) and the most superior impact resistance (Outer Impact layer). Not all dual-layer mouthguards are the same and you may not be able to tell the difference by appearance until you try it. More than that, we provide you 8 most popular colors for you to choose from. Lastly, each Oral Mart sports mouth guard comes with a FREE vented case for your convenience.
ULTIMATE CUSTOMER SERVICE – Once you receive your sports mouth guard, our sales manager will email you with an easy 6-step instruction, which is listed on our product page and also on the back of the package. Please make sure you follow the instruction for the best fitting experience. 100% Customer Satisfaction is our goal and we keep improving our mouth guards to make each and every of our customers 100% satisfied. (Don’t worry. If you can’t make it work, we still will refund you.)
PASS ALL NECESSARY SAFETY TESTS – High-quality BPA-Free strapless silicon mouth guard. Your safety is our ultimate goal. BPA Free! Latex Free! Phthalate Free! We Passed all Safety Test.100% Medical-Grade Materials. Super easy to follow and the adult & youth mouth guards give you maximum protection for flag football, karate, lacrosse, hockey, football, field hockey, rugby, roller derby, martial arts, MMA, boxing, sparring, BJJ, wrestling and other contact sports.
100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE – Size Problem? Unlike shoes, there are only 2 sizes (Adult & Junior) for boil and bite mouth guards, which fit most (“NOT” all) of the customers. Some advanced customers know how to trim the mouth guards if they are too big. If you are a new mouth guard user, please make sure you buy the right size, follow the instruction, and we will take the risk if they don’t fit.
Two Sizes: Youth (Age 10 & Below) and Adult (Age 11 & Up).
* Adult Size : 5.75 cm (Width) x 5.47 cm (Length) x 2.05 cm (Height)
* Youth Size: 5.43 cm (Width) x 4.51 cm (Length) x 1.85 cm (Height)
* Adult mouth guard is for Age 11 & Up and Youth mouth guard is for Age 10 & Below.
NOTE: The size suggestion By Age is “ESTIMATE”, which works for most of our parents to decide if their youth athletes need an adult-size or youth-size.
How to Mold Oral Mart Sports Mouth Guard (Super Easy 5-Step Molding Instruction)
1) Put the mouth guard in boiling water and let it sit for 40 seconds. (Tip: Don’t Over-boil It. 40 Seconds is all you need.)
2) Place sports mouth guard in cold water for 1 second to avoid burning mouth.(Tip: So hot water won’t burn your or your kids mouth.)
3) Remove from water. Place & Align the mouthguard in your mouth.
4) Bite and suck water and air out of mouth guard. Leave it in mouth for 10 seconds. It’s totally OK to bite through the inner gel layer.
5) Use fingers to press mouth guard against your teeth.(Tip: So it has more grip on the side as well.)
6) If you don’t get a great fit, repeat step 1 through 5 again.
It comes with a ventilated FREE case