Rhino Rugby Reflex Practice Rugby Ball
- Many people use a reflex practice ball to improve their catching and throwing skills. It is often used by people who are training in martial arts or boxing — sports in which a fast reaction time is critical and training reflexes is an important part of practice.
- A reflex practice ball can also be used to improve speed and agility. That is why it can benefit people who are training in any type of sport, including basketball and football.
- Many people use a reflex practice ball as a stress reliever. Not only does the reflex practice ball help people alleviate stress, but it can also help you burn a few calories.
- Its distinctive design allows you to throw it against a wall and it will bounce right back to you! By flattening one end of the ball, the design of the Reflex Rugby Ball helps to simultaneously improve your throwing and catching skills.
- Makes a great gift for any rugby player looking to improve their fundamental skill set.