SYOSIN Mouth Guard Sports,
These come in a 3 Pack A Professional Youth Mouth Guard That are Reusable Silicone Mouldable Mouthguard for Rugby, and other contact sports
- Unbeatable Protection: This shock absorbing mouthguard gives you the maximum protection for your teeth, lips, jaw and gums. Easily mold to your teeth and fits securely in the mouth so you can talk and breathe easily for optimal athletic performance.
- Safe Material: Made of FDA approved EVA materials. BPA, Latex, and PVC FREE. Each mouth guard comes with an antiseptic case so you can safely and cleanly protect your mouthguard from bacteria, filth, and damage.
- Multi-Color & Easy Carry: Each set comes with 3 mouthguards and 3 carrying cases, color in black, blue, and clear. Providing you with optimal protection for sports like football, basketball, boxing, MMA, rugby, karate, judo, kickboxing, hockey, lacrosse, etc.
- Comfortable & Easy Use: SYOSIN mouth guard suitable for ages 10+ children and adult. Easily molded to comfortably fit any mouth size, mouth shape and teeth alignment, providing a comfortable fit for extended use.
- BUY RISK-FREE: Please follow the molding instruction for the best fitting experience. We will take the risk if they don’t fit or don’t meet your satisfaction. Free exchange or refund service will be offered to you. Do not hesitate to contact us if there is any doubt. Click ‘Add to Cart’ now to surprise yourself and your family!
Here are the Simple Fitting Instructions for the Mouthguard
1.Immerse the mouthguard into 140℉-150℉(60℃-65℃) hot water for 15 seconds to make it soft .
Notice: Water temperature should not over 150℉(65℃).
2.Carefully remove it from hot water and cool it off seconds. Put it into mouth, adjust it to a suitable position.
3.Press onto and around upper teeth. Press into molars first and then front teeth. Use fingers to press edges of mouthguard into teeth.
4.After fixing the mouthguard tightly, place it in cold water for shaping about 30 seconds.
Tips: Repeat steps if it is not comfortable or suitable for your mouth. If necessary, carefully use a pair of scissors to trim off small pieces to fit.